OldSchool Metal Maniac mag

OldSchool Metal Maniac mag

Message par ian le Lun 30 Mai - 11:53

Zine polonais entièrement consacré au metal de la vieille époque ! LEATHER AND SPIKES FOREVER !!!

Contact me at: oldschool_metal_maniac@wp.pl
http://www.myspace.com/oldschoolmetalmaniac

The brand new #3 of "OLDSCHOOL METAL MANIAC" is OUT NOW!!!!,
lousy mortals! The morbid menu this time consists of interviews with:

ACCEPT (GER), ARMOUR (FIN), BLASPHEMY(HELL), DARK ANGEL (US), DECEASED(US), DESTROYER 666(AUS), EXCITER(CAN), EXUMER(GER), EXCIDIUM (PL), F.K.U. (SWE)GRAVE DESECRATOR (BRA) ,HEATHENDOM (GRC), IMPERATOR(PL), IMPALED NAZARENE(FIN), LASTWAR(PL),MARKIZ DE SADE (PL), MORTAL SLAUGHTER (PL), SLAUGHTER (CAN), SARCOFAGO (BRA) (special inlay "A Tribute to Sex, Drinks and Metal: A Story Of Sarcofago"), SARKE (NOR), TYRANT (US), QUO VADIS (PL)!

...so I think there's not much to think of before getting it, am I right Headbangers?

The "Oldschool Metal Maniac" is back for the attack!!! #2 is out to thrash and burn, coming in 88p. on thick red and black paper and glossy cover, packed up with detailed interviews with Anihilated, Aura Noir, Baphomet's Blood, Bulldozer, Bunker 66, Chakal, Exmortum, Forbidden, Guillotine, Holocausto, Hellias, Mgła, Obituary, Paramite, relentless, Sigh, Slaughter, Tankard, Tryptikon, Ulcer, Voivod, Vulcano, Watain, detailed bio of Polish legend Taranis, Iron Maiden live review from the show in Transylvania, classic and new CD reviews, vinyl classics also carefully examined. Special feature of this one is a detailed special report from the first Polish Assault of the mighty Venom put on a special glossy paper inlay card including show review and a long, almost inquisitory examination of His Majesty Count CRONOS himself!!! All coming on 88 pages all in english and killer artwork courtesy of Perversor (known from co-operation with Demonic Slaughter or Impiety among others). This Hellish masterpiece can be yours for 6,66 EUR + shipping.

"Hailz!
I'm making an attempt to write a book upon the Brazilian Metal Scene of the '80s and their vital influence upon today's shape of extreme Metal. I'm aware of the fact that gathering of the materials for the book will take a long time that's why I decided to write to you to ask if you could get me any contacts with the bands of that time and people directly involved in the scene as well as such materials as interviews, reviews, demos, EPs, LPs, clippings, flier leaflets and all the shit I would probably find useful as source of information for the book. I need as much materials as possible in order to make it detailed Metal bible for the generations to come and I don't want to accidentally omit any important band. I nkow it would be hard to make, but it's still not impossible. If you could help me we could give the world a book about your national scene! Thanks for help in advance."

If you are interested in advertisements in #4 and next issues of OMMM, feel free to write !
ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Race: Thrashy
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Bière, Whisky, pastis, alcool qui arrache

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.devilsbloodproduction.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: OldSchool Metal Maniac mag

Message par Nathagnôle le Mar 31 Mai - 0:42

cool! merci
Nathagnôle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Race: Heavy Metalleux
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/resistance667

Message par ian le Mar 31 Mai - 1:15

le truc de malade quoi ! ça c'est du VRAI zine pro !

Faut que j'en choppe pour la distro !
ian
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Race: Thrashy
Arme préférée:
Alcool préféré: Bière, Whisky, pastis, alcool qui arrache

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.devilsbloodproduction.com

Message par Dying Victims Prod le Jeu 11 Aoû - 19:07

unfortunately this guy was never able to send me any email. too bad as the zine looks killer
Dying Victims Prod
Caporal Chef
Caporal Chef

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.dyingvictims.com

Message par Alexandre le Jeu 11 Aoû - 21:38

Ok, thanks Flo.

ANCIENT CULT OF DEATH
Alexandre
Général d'armée
Général d'armée